Friday, May 28, 2010

Suite for Flute, Oboe, Clarinet and Piano


Written Fall 2007, performed Fall 2008

This is the one piece that I had performed during my time in Whitman's composition program.

I'm trying to find the score to put it online: the interactions in the second movement are my first explorations of some of the ideas that I ended up developing further in Activities.

Performers: Michele Aichele, flute; Heidi Brigham, oboe; Amber Nosek, clarinet; Katie Moyer, piano.

(The "(warm-up)" track isn't composed by me in any way (it's by the above players), but it was part of the concert recording, and I thought it was a highlight of the performance, so I didn't want to cut it.)

1. (warm-up)
2. I. q =70
3. II.
4. III. h = 70
5. IV. q = 140

Download "Suite for Flute, Oboe, Clarinet and Piano"

No comments:

Post a Comment